team

We are in fact a team whether or not you realize it.

They carry their torch wherever they go and illuminate the way forward.


SaLuSa 18-February-2011

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

08.08.2012






   
SaLuSa 08-August-2012




We wish to make this special message in view of the amount of publicity that is associated with the Olympic Games, and the possibility of Disclosure. It is creating an enormous amount of goodwill by bringing the people together as never before. The benefits ripple out all across the world and help overcome the prejudice created and played upon by the dark Ones. People power is as relevant as ever if not more so, as you are awakening to your real potential as the powerful Beings you really are. What you focus upon is where you place your energy, and you are winning the battle for the Light in this way. Keep away from the negative messages and do not let them pull you down.
  
We feel this is the time to explain how there is gain from your focus upon the 4th. August and the period that the Olympic Games are held. When a possible date is given for the changes you have been promised and are anticipating, it is understandable that you are excited and place your whole attention upon it. You have been in this position several times only to be disappointed, but few of you realize that there is lasting value in what you have achieved. The thoughts, prayers and desire you send out for a specific purpose, create a pool of powerful energy that provides the conditions for its manifestation.
 
So even when the result is not what you have focused upon, you have helped bring it that much nearer to fruition. So perhaps you will understand that when we see the potential for strengthening the Light upon Earth, we will not cast doubt upon what you are doing but even encourage you to do so. For example the idea of the 4th. August being a special day, was born out of rumours circulating for quite some time that suggested that the dark Ones were themselves proposing to use the Olympics for a false flag attack.
 
We anticipated your thoughts that saw a way of countering such an idea, and rather than discourage you we stood aside to allow you free expression. By doing so in short time large numbers of Lightworkers shared the same desire for Disclosure to come out in some form or another, during the Olympic Games. That created a great aura of Light around them and offset the intentions of the dark Ones, and made it more difficult for them to succeed. So do you understand why we would not interfere, or try to distract you from what you were doing.
 
What we knew about it did not matter, because your actions were serving a grand purpose even if you were unaware of it. In reality if sufficient numbers of you were all focusing on the same outcome, you could achieve a positive result. We would not prejudge it or tell you it could not be done, as that would sway you in a way that could prevent it from happening. So what we are saying now about the Olympic Games, is keep your positive focus upon it knowing that it will put a Light barrier in place for its protection. Anything more that is achieved will be wonderful, but whatever you do it will take you a step nearer to Disclosure.
 
There was of course a Space Craft present when the opening ceremony was taking place, and it was intended to be seen as a way of showing that we were there. It received little coverage but millions of people observed it, and it will be another positive step forward to bringing pressure to bear upon the Governments to acknowledge our presence. We are pushing for such action, and our allies are putting pressure upon the authorities to respond. Dear Ones you know it will come, so please go with the flow and do not make the job of Lightworkers any harder than it is already.
 
We are aware that quite a number of sources are creating fear by spreading the idea that a false flag attack is imminent, but by doing so they give the dark Ones the precise energy they feed off. We do have Divine authority to intervene and whilst there may be an attempt too frighten people with a fake alien attack, nuclear devices will not be allowed to be used. We shall be ready to assess any attempt of the Illuminati to cause trouble, and that is all we are prepared to comment on for now. These closing months of the cycle of duality are not for the benefit of the dark Ones, but for you who have applied yourselves to the disciplines required to ascend. It is your time to take charge of your future and we will see that it finishes that way.
 
We also know that another attempt is being made that will possibly lead to Disclosure, and it is a preferable alternative to what we have in mind. We have always informed you that we wanted you to be seen to be at the front of such actions, but we cannot give you details at present as we do not want to prejudice what is in course of taking place. There are other developments that may also bring Disclosure about, and it is already general knowledge that Steven Greer has made a film that will also bring about a move to bring about full Disclosure.
 
So Dear Ones the pressure is on those who can authorize Disclosure to make it happen, and it cannot be held back much longer. So please do not think that if it does not happen as you expect, that it represents some kind of failure. Much is going on that requires good faith in us, knowing that all of the time we are working for your release from the dark Ones. Also remember that we have a far greater view of what is taking place on Earth, and move according to the opportunities that present themselves. We ask that you allow us to decide what is in your best interests, and wholeheartedly support us. Anything less is not helpful to the cause or goal to get you firmly on the path to Ascension.
 
I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and we do commend you for your dedicated work by helping the changes through. You have achieved so much in a comparatively short time, and have only to look back to the beginning of this century to see how true that is. Do not waver now and be on your guard for the last attempts by those who oppose the changes, and try to carry on imposing the old ways upon you. There are changes occurring faster than ever, but some are monumental in size and cannot happen overnight. Do your part and we will do ours, and together we are victorious. I close with Love for you our brothers and sisters from the stars.
 
Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.
 



Translations

http://gfswedish.blogspot.com/ - Português - Novo
http://gfingreeck.blogspot.com/ - ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ/Greeck - UPDATED
http://gfinbulgaria.blogspot.com/ - БЪЛГАРСКИ/Bulgarian
http://gfinrussia.blogspot.com/ - РОССИЯ/Russian
http://gfincroatia.blogspot.com/ – HRVATSKI/Croatian
http://gfinslovak.blogspot.com/ - SLOVENSKY/Slovakian
Thank You to All


7 comments:

  1. Magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, MERUJA OWO. last week he did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now he just casted another healing spell for my friend who has fibroid and family problem and now she is totally free and she is presently the happiest person on earth, she keeps thanking me all day..
    I just thought it would be good to tell the whole world about his good work and how genuine he is, i wasn't thinking i could get any help because of my past experiences with other fake casters who could not bring my husband back to me and they all promised heaven and earth and all they are able to do is ask for more money all the time until i met with this man. he does all spells, Love spells, money spells, lottery spells e.t.c i wish i can save every one who is in those casters trap right now because i went though hell thinking and hoping they could help me.i recommend MERUJA OWO for any kind of help you want.
    his email address is: nativedoctor101@live.com
    if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is: dorispinto1001@gmail.com
    Kind Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nativedoctor101@live.com MERUJA OWO... NIGERIAN SCAM ARTIST,,,BEWARE,,, USER
    Doris or
    goes by jannet ( post on this forum) is a scam artist who advertises
    for this
    nigerian scam artist NATIVEDOCTOR101@LIVE.COM.. .. Meruja owo
    scammed me for
    650$ canadian dollars. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST FROM NIGERIA. MERUJA
    OWO will ask you
    to send him money western union and than he will haggle you for
    more and more
    money and he is fake with no results. HE IS A SCAM BEWARE,, HE IS
    BEING
    INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD AND WILL BE GOING TO JAIL. DO NOT USE THIS MAN BC
    HE WILL
    STEAL YOU MONEY!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Dr dodogods I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST . This is a fantastic email site. It is the best site I have ever been in……I am not really sure HOW I found this email actually…….. I was looking at something else and went of on a tangent within my browser. Suddenly I felt this word in my head and just typed it in. “LOVE”…..my second thought was I need some love in my life. Then your site just came up in front of my eyes I cant explain the feeling I got it was incredible. I felt like my guardians were guiding me to ask you for the help I need to bring love into my life. THEY WERE SO RIGHT>MY life has been transformed and I owe it all to you. I have love I am so happy I am excstatic. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU .dodogodssolution@yahoo.com for the good works posted by/ jena benson form U.S.A

    ReplyDelete
  4. mercy
    I have to say wholeheartedly I believe that dodogodssolution@yahoo.com.is a very gifted individual and gentility his second nature. I have received the most rewarding and spiritual experience whilst conversing with him on the telephone. I heard and saw an angel in my minds-eye it was so overwhelming. I knew at that moment finally my difficulties were over. He deserves recognition for his powers and talents as a beautiful individual who brings spirit close to those in need. I have been touched deeply; nothing has come as close to me before. I am in total awere and have a great deal of respect. Thank you dodogodssolution@yahoo.com. for reuniting me with my estranged husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Name is Dan Anelos ..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called johnyiyi@rocketmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com... CONTACT THIS GREAT AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER CALLED JOHN YI YI ... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :johnyiyi@rocketmail.com... CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Name is AZIBA OLUBOISE. I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called johnyiyi@rocketmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizingI NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;johnyiyi@rocketmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear friends, my name is Sandra Luis from Canada, i am into business,but it was not bringing out profit as it was supposed to, life was not what living cos things was bad for me financially, i have a beautiful wife with four kids to take care off. i sold my car and most of my property just to keep earns mate and still things was not going easily for me. so i complained to a friend of mine who said he knew a powerful spell caster from Africa called Dr ATILA who can perform magical money spell or good luck or automatic promotion in office, making someone love you back, spells to bring close one in jail or lost back home,healing spell etc.that help straightened his brother life from taking hard drugs. At first i was confused and doubtful, then i decided to give a try and did what Dr ATILA told me to do, to my surprise 3 days later things started going well for me, i got what i ever bargained for, my business was flourishing like never before, i now have enough money to take good care of my family and we are living happily,I thank His greatness .atilahealinghome@yahoo.com for bringing my source to hope and joy with his powerful spell,well if you want to be a living testimony like me or interested in any spell casting you can contact Dr ATILA via this email atilahealinghome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

vp

vp

xmas


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dear Mike




Your translators, posters, readers and friends

scattered all over the world

dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


PRG







Instructions HERE




esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

UPDATED VIDEOS

TSUNAMI OF LOVE

LIGHT EYE -- UFO's/SCIENCE

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

ASKING FOR PEACE AND ABUNDANCE ON EARTH. NOW!!!!

THE INTERCEPT

DISPATCHES

Welcome to The Intercept

By , and 917

We are very excited to welcome everyone to The Intercept, a publication of First Look Media (FLM). The Intercept, which the three of us created, is the first of what will be numerous digital magazines published by FLM.

As soon as we resolved to build The Intercept, we set out to recruit many of the journalists whose work we have long respected and admired: those who have a proven track record of breaking boundaries, taking risks, and producing innovative, rigorous journalism.

ison

Please click the icon YTube and then the small square at the bottom right side to get the captions CC.

Subtitles in
Croatian,English, French, Greek,Portugusese, Spanish, UKRAINIAN





esoteric



To achieve automatic translations in many languages, please click the first small square at the bottom right side of the video, choose your language and click ok. They are automatic but quite accurate.

http://www.galactis.net/en/






invocation

ASHTAR

SNOWDEN

Send Snowden home

750,000
744,540

The world's greatest whistleblower is stuck in the Russian winter, facing solitary confinement, ridicule, and life in prison if US agents grab him. But this week, we could help get him to safety.

Edward Snowden exposed the mind-boggling and illegal level of surveillance the US government is conducting on, well, all of us. His welcome in Russia runs out soon, and he's got nowhere to go. But Brazilian President Dilma is angry at US surveillance and experts say she might brave massive US pressure to consider asylum for Snowden!

This is about much more than one man. If Snowden's act of truth-telling leads to crippling punishment, it sends the wrong signal to abusive governments and whistleblowers everywhere. If 1 million of us take action now, we can send President Dilma the largest citizen-supported asylum bid in history -- sign to safeguard Snowden and defend democracy everywhere.

SIGN HERE


Mike Quinsey

Hi Friends,

I have received so many Emails and good wishes since I returned to channeling SaLuSa. In fact there were so many that I cannot reply to everyone individually. However I do wish to thank everyone who Emailed me, as it was very uplifting to know that so many of you were uplifted by the return of SaLuSa.

I am looking forward to really get going after Christmas. The New Year looms near and it promises to be the one where the truth comes out to finally rid us of the dark Ones. Peace and happiness is getting closer by the day.

In Love and Light. Mike Quinsey.

gtc


de
Berlin
Sunday, 8:00 p.m.
uk
London
Sunday, 7:00 p.m.
es
Madrid
Sunday, 6:00 p.m.
ru
Moscow
Sunday, 10:00 p.m.
fr
Paris
Sunday, 8:00 p.m.
se
Stockholm
Sunday, 6:00 p.m.
at
Vienna
Sunday, 6:00 p.m.
id
Jakarta
Monday, 2:00 a.m.
cn
Shanghai
Monday, 3:00 a.m.
Telepathy Live Event
The transmission of the event will start automatically - Please reload this page as may be necessary!
usdv
Denver
Sunday, 12:00 p.m.
usla
Los Angeles
Sunday, 11:00 a.m.
usmp
Memphis
Sunday, 1:00 p.m.
usny
New York
Sunday, 2:00 p.m.
ussf
San Francisco
Sunday, 11:00 a.m.
br
Rio de Janeiro
Sunday, 5:00 p.m.
ca
Vancouver
Sunday, 11:00 a.m.
au
Sydney
Monday, 6:00 a.m.
jp
Tokyo
Monday, 4:00 a.m.

http://www.the-starpeople.net/liveus.html

First Contact - Live Telepathy Event.

NEDERLANDS/DUTCH

CZECH
ITALIANO/ITALIAN

FRANÇAIS/FRENCH

PORTUGUÊS/PORTUGUESE

MORE LANGUAGES

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

THANKS.

KIEV



Revolution in Kiev, Ukraine

In the last days I received multiple requests to translate my posts for foreign readers, as they have very limited information about the happenings in Ukraine. This material describes events which took place in Kyev on January 22 and 23.

Sharing and distribution is appreciated.

22 January 2014. Battles on streets of Kiev.

I came to Kiev. I came to see for myself what is happening here. Of course, an hour after arriving at Maidan, you begin to understand that everything what you've read in dozens of articles, saw in TV news reports is total crap. In the upcoming reports I will try to, as objectively as possible, to sort out this new wave of Kiev revolution.








Mike's birthday

Dear Mike,

From all over the world, our Translator Group are sending you our



Hope you have a very good party with your Family and friends,



and lots of postcards and emails



So, we sing in 39 languages

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dear Mike.



With so very much of Love and Gratitude


The Galactic Channelling Translator Group
Mike's email address is

michael.quinsey@mypostoffice.co.uk

Many thanks in advance.

In Love and Light.

Galactic Channellings Translator Group

Birthday graphics




Richard Dolan





CLICK THE FIRST BUTTON OF THE RIGHT (CAPTIONS)
TO GET SUBTITLES IN
VARIOUS LANGUAGES

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

How to REALLY Save U.S. Army Recruiters From Preventable Suicides

Please sign this Petition

Foto

Read more about it and sign it here:
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/How_to_REALLY_Save_US_Army_Recruiters_From_Preventable_Suicides/?eQSwffb

Ch + Sirius

UPDATES OF THESE TWO EVENTS

HERE

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

"IF THE CONGRESS WON'T DO ITS JOB, THE PEOPLE WILL."

At the National Press Club in Washington DC from April 29 till May 3, 2013

At the National Press Club in Washington DC from April 29 till May 3, 2013









un


"If the Congress won't do its job, the people will."

Stephen Bassett

May 9, 2013


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Committee Seeks UN World Conference on Possible Extraterrestrial Presence

Washington, DC – On May 3, 2013 members of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Committee and Hearing witnesses representing ten UN member nations met at the National Press Club to draft a statement seeking United Nations review of evidence of a possible extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. The result is the following communiqué:

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure
Washington Communiqué
May 3, 2013

From April 29, 2013 to May 3, 2013 researchers, activists, political leaders, and former members of military services and government agencies representing ten countries gave testimony in Washington, DC to six former members of the United States Congress. After hearing this testimony these members issue the following statement:

Whereas: given the unfolding scientific understanding of the number of potentially life supporting planets within Earth’s home galaxy, it would be the height of arrogance to assert that humans are the only sentient beings within that galaxy;

Whereas: given that credible witnesses have brought forth overwhelming scientific evidence documenting the current presence of unidentified and unexplained aerial craft that many believe to reflect an extraterrestrial intelligence;

And Whereas: given the enormous global implications if these craft are, indeed, of extraterrestrial origin, such an issue is a matter for the General Assembly of the United Nations;

Therefore, we the undersigned request the Citizen Hearing Foundation use its offices to organize interested parties and raise the funds necessary to pursue a global campaign to convince one or more nations to propose a resolution within the General Assembly calling for United Nations sponsorship of a world conference addressing the possible evidence for an extraterrestrial presence engaging this planet.

We the undersigned pledge our support for this effort.

Congresswoman Carolyn Kilpatrick
Senator Mike Gravel
Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey
Congressman Merrill Cook

Congresswoman Darlene Hooley
[Unable to sign due to post-employment restrictions on Congressional Members and officers.]

Congressman Roscoe Bartlett
[Unable to sign due to post-employment restrictions on Congressional Members and officers.]

________________________________________________

The Citizen Hearing Foundation is a pending 501(c)3 non-profit, which will launch its website later this month and immediately begin raising funds to pursue nation sponsors for a resolution to the UN General Assembly.

CHD Website: www.citizenhearing.org

CHD Contact: Stephen Bassett
CHD@citizenhearing.org

(202) 215 8344




TKF

Here we are once again ...



Please Sign Disclosure Petition VI - the Citizen Hearing

Anyone from any nation will be able to sign this petition:



We will win by our persistance!

UFO's contactees